Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Star Trek", My Birthday, And More!

First of all, I'd like to thank everybody for my presents. Listed below are the presents and who they are from:
  1. "Seven Samurai" DVD- Grandad
  2. "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" DVD- Amanda
  3. "The Blair Witch Project" DVD- Amanda
  4. "Rear Window" DVD- Isabella
  5. "To Kill A Mockingbird" DVD- Nana Betty
  6. "Beauty and the Beast" DVD*- Nana Carole
  7. "Stanley Kubrick: A Biography" by John Baxter- The Williams
  8. "The Shining" by Stephen King- The Williams
  9. "'Salem's Lot" by Stephen King- The Williams
  10. "Skulduggery Pleasant 3: The Faceless Ones" by Derek Landy- Sue & Guy
  11. "Mad Max" DVD- Sue & Guy
  12. "Blow Up" DVD- Sue & Guy
*I am talking about the 1940's black and white one, not the disney one. This one is a lot more artistic, and very frightening, and very true to the original short story.
I also saw "Star Trek" this weekend, and I must say, I loved it. One of the best science fiction movies I've seen in a long time. And I'm kinda ashamed to say, but I watched a few of the original series... and I loved it! I started writing a few short stories, which you can read at this link:

www.startrekadventures.blogspot.com

Happy reading! And thanks for my presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment