Saturday, February 20, 2010

LaGuardia!

My LaGuardia is almost finished. You have no idea how this has made me feel. This paper, which has been the bane of my life for the last three months, is almost at an end. All I need to do is a few edits, and then it is done. The paper is due on Monday.

The paper I have written is about Miyamoto Musashi, the legendary samurai from Japan. I analyze the book he wrote, Go Rin No Sho, and talk about his strategy and how he applied it in his duel with Sasaki Kojiro. Anybody who wants to read the paper can read it shortly. I'll post the final grade up here when I get it!

37 comments:

  1. 唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete