Thursday, October 8, 2009

Woah...

So, as you guys can probably tell, I haven't been updating this blog too much in the last month. I haven't lost interest, just a lot of important stuff has been happening all in succession. So, to start off this post with a bang, I'm gonna give you some bad news.
I entered an art contest about a month ago, and the rules were that you had to draw your favorite video game boss battle. The winner would get 60 dollars worth of video gaming money. This is all at an independent website, and they have about 4 contests a year. I entered, but didn't win. No biggie. Look at this to see my art on the internet!
So, after that, I found out that I had been accepted into the school play. This isn't a small thing, it's quite a big deal. There were auditions and everything. It's not the sort of thing that are made so parents come and say "awwww"- real reviewers come. I am playing the part of The Sentry in Sophocles' "Antigone". It's a pretty good play. Check it out sometime.
So, after those two important pieces of news, I've also started writing classes. I brought in my first piece yesterday. I aimed for something like Catcher in the Rye. It's OK, I'm not particularly proud of it, but who knows what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment